- Feb 25, 2010 - After 7 years of chemotherapy - 42 infusions - a new drug (Trianda),
SoCooLBob heard the Dr. repeat the words ... Complete Remission ... Oh Boy !!!
- April 22, 2011 - The lymphoma returns. It's growing slowly but it is present.
I will have to do another round of 18 weeks of chemotherapy, probably
around July 1 or so.
- June 8, 2011 - I start another round of 18 - 24 weeks of chemotherapy. About 8 hours of infusions every three weeks.
- September 11, 2011 - I'm in a break between infusions. I got a low white blood cell count in the fourth week, and an infecction,
and have recovered, almost, but still not good enough to have fourth of a scheduled six infusions. We are hoping the fourth will
be the last for a while, as the chemo has been doing a good job of knocking down the lymphoma.
- January 30 - The enlarged lymph nodes in my right neck got out of hand and required radiology. Only two treatments appear to have done the trick. I'm scheduled for a follow up visit and
a new Pet Scan in late February.
- June 7, 2012 - It's time to return to chemotherapy again. The Doctor is prescripbing six rounds with a lower dose of Treanda than last time ... and four weeks in between
infusions. After the first two infusions SoCooLBob was extremely pleased to report a pretty positive experience. 'Course that included the steroid induced euphoria. The second week
was pretty crashy ... and TODAY is July 1, 2012.
- February 22, 2013 After six months of in clinic chemotherapy, a new lymphoma appeared. This the transformed LARGE B Cell highly aggressive lyphoma that would require 5 day, 24 hour, in hospital chemotherapy.
A lot tougher. We're now recovering from Round 2. So far so good. Check out the videos.
Check Out THIS LAPTOP FOR SALE
© Copyright 1995 - 2013 SoCooL ® All Bytes Preserved