The Talk, Variety, Game Show
SoCô¿ôL / SantaRosa LiVE
Content, description, etc. are the sole responsibility of Robert Kennedy Productions
and are highly Interactive. We don’t collect email addresses, we don’t sell email
addresses, we do publish ‘stuff.’ Be careful what you say. Your email, your
posting, your picture or your words could show up on television and/or Around The World.
Sean Bressie and Bob Kennedy are independent television producers who currently
produce at least one regular Series show every other week called Santa Rosa LiVE!!!
The shows they produce are primarily produced for distribution on non-profit Channel
72 in Santa Rosa and Channels 26 and 27 in Petaluma and may be available for
broadcast on other non-profit community access facilities.
As independent producers, we take advantage of the facilities of
but are not affiliated with the Community Media Center in Santa Rosa.
When we produce Santa Rosa LiVE and/or other shows, we are
primarily motivated by and following a relatively simple set of rules:
1) We roll tape. When we cover an event, an individual, a group .. whatever ... we try our best to roll tape. You can't use it if you don't get it on tape.
2) While rolling tape we try our best to gather as much 'positive' footage as possible. We ask, if we need to, that others who might be participating on camera recognize that the cameras are rolling, that our primary motivation is to broadcast them, the best one's, the most positive ones. This is our intention ... this is our motivation, but there are NO GUARANTEES. If you were the horse in The Grape Festival Parade in, YOU may not have thought that what we showed was so positive. We did ô¿~ We don’t chase accidents or do murders and things and would prefer, unless you’re a horse, that you don’t have one in front of us. If you do, we’ll probably ‘cut’ it or save it for ‘outtakes’ ¤¿¤
We do ASK that if you invite us we be allowed to roll tape and exercise the appropriate choices about when and where and how to broadcast it.
If that's not appropriate make sure you let us know well in advance, and/or
... don't invite us ô¿~
By the way, when asked, we recommend that participants ...
1) Recognize the cameras are rolling and are there to ‘appreciate’ them.
2) Do their best.
3) Do as many things you think are right as you can.
4) Consider the audience.
1) The cameras takes both picture and sound. When rolling they may or may not be rolling on both. If you don't say it or do it ... we won't show it.
2) If you pause for 3 seconds or more that's more than enough time for an editor, in this case, someone looking for positive
footage ... to BEGIN. For those who play 'Craps' it's kind of like placing a bet on the 'Come' line ... every second, certainly every 3 seconds, is an opportunity for a new beginning, a chance to say or do something so positive that the camera and the editor can't miss it. For those of you with a more spiritual origin ... it's like being reborn ¤¿¤
WHAT HAVE WE DONE ???
Since sometime in the year 2000, Bob Kennedy and Sean Bressie have produced several episodes of Just Say Yô¿ô !!! … a series of yo-yo event videos Including a four camera production of The US National Yo-Yo Contest. Episodes of Santa Rosa LiVE have included coverage of: The Sonoma County Rose Parade, The Sonoma-Marin Fair, including The Amateur Talent Show, Destruction Derby and who can forget the Ugly Dog Contest, The Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Festival, The Kenwood Pillow Fights, Fourth of July, The Sonoma County Fair, Kaisha Wright as Tina Turner, The Vintage Grape Festival, COWS of Sonoma County, The Gravenstein Apple Fair, The Clueless Comedy Club, Comedy from the Sweet River, Christmas in Sonoma County, The Old Time Fiddlers Contest, First Night, Redwood Chordsmen, San Francisco Gay Mens Choir, Santa Rosa Memorial Day Ceremonies, The Health & Harmony Festival, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Monte Rio Fourth's of July, Butter and Egg Days, Sebastopol Apple Blossom Festival, Parade and 100 Year Centennial, The Duncan Mills Civil War Re-Enactment, The Snoopy World Senior Ice Hockey Tournament, The Vagina Project, The Charles Schulz Museum. 8 of these half hour and hour shows have been submitted to The US Hometown Video Awards. Performing artists featured include: Norton Buffalo and The Knockouts, Michael Bolivar, Mumbo Gumbo, Blue Blazes, Muddy Rivers, Gator Beat, Wake The Dead, Kaisha Wright As Tina Turner, Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Sally Taylor, The Coasters, The Drifters, Lee Ann Womack, Jeff Tyler Band, The Axis Dance Company, Mayama, Jon Kennedy, Allison Binkley, Michael Pritchard, Redwood Chordsmen, Finale, Ricochet, Sound Committee, Southern Belle, The Man In The Street, The Secret Man, Buzzy Martin, Brent Farris, Jim Grady, Poyntlyss Sistars, Frankie Moreno, J. Eric Cook, Taj Majal, Pride and Joy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., The Beach Boys, Eddie Money, Elvin Bishop, a poster of Bill Clinton / George Bush ô¿~, SoCô¿ôL Bob and Sean, whomever we left out and others.
Producers Sean Bressie and Bob Kennedy
For More Info Contact SoCô¿ôL …. Sonoma County ONLINE … 707 526-9696
See Them On Our Website And On TV – Santa Rosa Cable Channel 72